The weather is finally warm, and now we are ready to firm up our plans for the summer. The beautiful Southern California weather allows us to participate in a wide variety of summer activities both indoors and outdoors. Here is a quick roundup of some websites to visit to plan your summer activities.
Summer is a great season for spending time at the beach, visiting museums like The Getty or The Broad, or watching outdoor movies in the cemetery. Here are some suggestions for fun summertime activities in LA:
· Watching an outdoor movie at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
· Listen to a jazz concert at LACMA museum
· Take a picnic to the Hollywood Bowl
· Catch a free concert on the beach or at a great local venue
· Take a hike to a waterfall for a cool workout that’s fun for the whole family
· Indulge in some of the city’s best ice cream
For more information to any of these activities (and more), click here: https://www.timeout.com/los-angeles/things-to-do/la-city-guide-75-things-to-do-in-the-summer
From art exhibits to car shows to music and sporting events, the Inland Empire is full of summer fun. Here is a list of some favorite summer activities in the Inland Empire.
· Visit the Planes of Fame Air Museum, Chino airport
· Enjoy an outdoor concert at the Lake Arrowhead Village
· Go to a free concert in Temecula
· Watch a movie in the park in Yucaipa
· Visit the Rods and Rails annual car and motorcycle show featuring classic cars from 1920-1970s, in Perris (in June)
· Participate in an Art Off the Wall in Temecula every First Friday
· Visit the Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden, in Claremont
For more information to any of these activities (and more), click here: http://www.inlandempire.com/ or https://www.pe.com/2017/05/26/44-free-things-to-do-in-the-inland-empire-this-summer/
Inter Valley Health Plan hosts classes regularly on health and vitality. For a full list of classes in your area, please visit forhealthandliving.com/ivhpevents.
Article From Inter Valley Health Plan